THE SECURE WAY TO STANDARDIZE THE STORAGE AND TRANSPORT OF SHELL CASINGS
Properly collecting and storing spent shell bullet casings has never been more important. The Brass Transporter aids in preserving latent print detail for imaging and swabbing for DNA while maintaining maximum security for every spent casing. The Brass Transporter will provide a pristine sample from the scene to the lab without cross contamination. The all new Brass Transporter is the way to standardize the collection, storage and transportation of the spent casings. The 3 part system consists of a collection tool, collector holder and evidence protector. The small transporter (5" x 4" x 2.75") can easily be stored in a squad car and won’t take up too much room on the examination desk or in the evidence storage room. Each pack comes with 4 transporters, enough to securely hold 12 casings.
Brass Collectors are sold separately and available at this link.
- Securely store up to 3 spent shell casings
- Holds a variety of sizes. (.22, 9mm, .45, .223, shotgun shell)
- Full chain of custody and documentation record pre-printed on box
- Touchless head stamp photography/comparison in the lab with removable foam base
- Pre-assembled and Easy to use with a small storage footprint
- *Patent Pending